Perricoota Homestead:View floorplan
The original Perricoota homestead was built in 1861, now set on 350 acres with 3km's of absolute Murray River frontage. Your destination!!
The splendid views and fishing from the river is tranquillity at its best. We are located 23km's west of Moama (15 minutes drive down Perricoota Road)
The 90 square homestead comprises
- 9 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms — sleeping up to 24 persons
- Formal dining room - seating 20 persons, on the Original Homestead Mahogany table and chairs with matching Buffet
- Sitting room, featuring 3 x French Doors opening onto the mosaic veranda looking out on the Palms Garden
- Billiards and entertainment room with access to the grounds pool, Murray River as your back drop
- Kitchen/meals area, featuring old pot belly stove, looking out to the Palms Garden
- Pool, overlooking the Grand Murray River
- Pontoon/boat jetty located on the Murray just behind the homestead — giving direct access to the river
- 2 x top floor bedrooms and bathroom enter out onto balcony with french doors.
This magnificent Victorian homestead offers every feature of the era, including tessellated verandas and ornate entrance hall, pressed iron high ceilings and marble fire places.
The history in itself is amazing with original photographs, Paraphernalia, telegrams etc. Servants quarters, wood chopping room, and the China mans hut.The original old horse stables, oranges and grapefruit orchards and the packing shed, where the History that once was. Also to mention - The homestead was filmed in the old classic movie: All THE RIVERS RUN".
The setting is a dream with beautifully manicured lawns, shaded by some of the most magnificent trees planted up to 160 years ago. One of the true wonders of Moama, that will have you leave all behind to relax and enjoy a memorable holiday.
Your final destination when travelling to Echuca/Moama
Continue to Art Deco & Weatherboard house info